Demi Lovato showed off her tantalising locks at the New York premiere of the Disney Channel's original movie "Camp Rock". Her length was left to fall graciously over her shoulders and long layers were cut through her back and sides to add shape and to encourage her soft waves. This look can be easily re-created with rollers.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, Heart, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Mousse, Wax, Smoothing Shine, and Lacquer
- Styling Tip: To achieve this style, add waves into the mid-lengths and the ends only.