The long layers cut into the sides and back of these highlighted brunette locks helps keep hold of the loose waves through the mid-lengths to ends which gives the over-all hairstyle movement and shape. This simple and sassy 'do is easy to re-create at home with the right tools and needs a small amount of product to tame flyaway hair. Regular trims is needed to prevent split ends.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30 minutes
- Products: Mousse, Wax, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Use your smoothing shine to add a small amount of gloss and to reduce fly-aways.