Robin Antin Long Wavy Hairstyle - Medium Brunette
Medium to long layers are cut all around the sides and back of these tresses to lighten the length encouraging the movement of the loose waves added to the mid-lengths to ends. This gives the over-all hairstyle plenty of body and fullness making it a perfect 'do to frame a long face. Product is needed to tame fly-away hair and regular trims will help prevent split ends.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30 minutes
- Products: Mousse, Wax, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Use the curling iron to add waves into the mid-lengths and the ends of your hair.