Nikki Reed Long Wavy Hairstyle - Medium Brunette
These brunette tresses have waves added to the mid-lengths to ends for movement and shape. This is easy to re-create at home with the right tools and great for those wit h fine to medium hair. A small amount of product is needed for shine and hold and regular trims will help prevent split ends.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30 minutes
- Products: Mousse, Wax, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Use the large curling iron in thick pieces of your hair to add large waves into the mid-lengths and ends.