Emma Roberts Long Wavy Hairstyle - Medium Blonde (Champagne)
A combination of medium to long layers cut all through the sides and back of these locks adds plenty of bounce and movement to the mid-lengths to ends for a fun and flirty finish. This look can be easily re-created with hot rollers or a curling iron and will need a little product for hold and shine.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Square, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Mousse, Wax, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Pinch and twist the ends out to create this textured 'do.