Amy Adams Long Wavy Hairstyle
Amy opted to leave her locks out to show off her luscious length at the 18th Annual Critics' Choice Movie Awards. Only subtle waves are added to the mid-lengths to ends to give this look plenty of movement and shape. The middle part in this style makes it a perfect hairdo to balance out a round face. Regular trims is needed every 4-6 weeks to prevent split ends.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30 minutes
- Products: Mousse, Wax, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Use your smoothing shine to add a small amount of gloss and to reduce fly-aways.