Tara Reid Long Straight Hairstyle
A Combination of medium to layers is cut all through the back and sides to lighten the length and to achieve a low-fuss style. The middle part in this look makes it best suited to frame a round face. This low-fuss hairstyle will need regular trims every 4-6 weeks to prevent split ends and a small amount of product for shine.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 20 minutes
- Products: Smoothing Shine
- Styling Tip: Apply a small amount of smoothing shine to your top sections for shine and hold.