Mira Sorvino Long Straight Hairstyle
These long locks are left out to fall over the shoulders showing off the soft jagged cut layers through the front and sides. This flat and smooth 'do is great for those with fine to medium hair and needs regular trims every 4-6 weeks to prevent split ends maintaining a healthy look and feel.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, and 31 - 40
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 20 minutes
- Products: Smoothing Shine, Hair Spray, and Moisturizer
- Styling Tip: Apply a small amount of smoothing shine to the top of your hair for shine and hold.