Mandy Moore Long Straight Hairstyle - Light Brunette
Mandy's soft and subtle hairdo at the 10th Annual New York Revlon RunWalk for Women was a great look for her. Her hair length was left just below her shoulders and her hair was highlighted with soft honey tones to create a light glow. Her highlights also enhanced the layers and texture throughout the ends of her hair.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, Heart, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, and 31 - 40
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Mousse, Smoothing Shine, and Straightening
- Styling Tip: Add smoothing shine through to the ends of your hair after blow-drying to reduce frizz and to add shine.