Madison Davenport Long Straight Hairstyle
These brunette locks are left out to fall over the shoulders showing off the layers jagged cut through the sides and front for shape and style. This simple hairdo is perfect to frame a round face and will need regular trims every 4-6 weeks to prevent split ends maintaining a healthy look and feel.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 20 minutes
- Products: Smoothing Shine, Hair Spray, and Moisturizer
- Styling Tip: Apply a small amount of smoothing shine to your top sections for shine and hold.