Smooth and simple is the main idea for this look. Only long layers are cut around the sides and back to lighten the length and encourage soft movement to the mid-lengths to ends. This casual hairdo is easy to re-create at home with the right tools and products and will need regular trims to prevent split ends.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30 minutes
- Products: Wax, Smoothing Shine, Hair Spray, and Moisturizer
- Styling Tip: Add a little hairspray to the top section for extra hold and to keep those fly-away strands down.