Julianna Rose Mauriello Long Straight Hairstyle - Dark Blonde
Low-fuss and simple is the main idea for this look. These locks are left out to fall over the shoulders showing off the jagged cut layers cut around the length to lighten the length and to add subtle movement for a causal finish. Regular trims is needed every 4-6 weeks to prevent split ends.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 20 minutes
- Products: Smoothing Shine and Moisturizer
- Styling Tip: Use your smoothing shine to add a small amount of gloss and to reduce fly-aways.