Ingrid Hoffmann Long Straight Hairstyle
Textured layers cut through the mid-lengths to ends of this long casual hairstyle allows the ends to flick out softly to create a light and wispy look and feel. This 'do is easy to re-create on fine to medium hair and will need regular trims to maintain shape and avoid split ends.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Square, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, and 31 - 40
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 20 minutes
- Products: Mousse, Smoothing Shine, Hair Spray, and Moulding Cream
- Styling Tip: Use your fingers to pinch the styling products through to create a textured finish.