Erin Brady Long Straight Hairstyle - Medium Brunette
Medium to long layers are cut around the sides and back of this highlighted brunette mane then blow-waved beautifully to add subtle movement to the mid-lengths to ends. The side part makes this hairdo perfect to frame a long face and needs a small amount of product to tame fly-away hair. This look is best suited for those with fine to medium hair and needs regular trims every 4-6 weeks.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 20 minutes
- Products: Mousse, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Apply a small amount of smoothing shine to your top sections for shine and hold.