Emma Bunton Long Straight Hairstyle
Emma looked great with this blonde creation at the New Woman Beauty Awards. Jagged layers were cut around her top and side sections to create this textured look. Long shaped bangs were also cut to shape her face and to finish her look off perfectly. This style will work well on medium to thick hair types.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Heart
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, and 31 - 40
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 30 minutes
- Products: Wax, Sculpture Lotion, Smoothing Shine, Hair Spray, and Moisturizer
- Styling Tip: Pinch and twist your ends out with the wax to create this simple flick.