Emily Wickersham Long Straight Hairstyle - Medium Blonde (Honey)
The length of these golden blonde locks are blunt cut with subtle layers cut into the edges to lighten the length, then left to fall over the shoulders for a low-fuss look and feel. This is a great hairstyle for those with fine to medium hair and will need regular trims to prevent split ends.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 10 minutes
- Products: Smoothing Shine and Moisturizer
- Styling Tip: Apply a small amount of smoothing shine to your top sections for shine and hold.