Emily Ratajkowski Long Straight Hairstyle - Dark Brunette
These lovely brown locks are blow-waved beautifully from root to tip to achieve a smooth style with a middle part best suited to frame a round face. This look has layers sliced around the front and sides for shape and is easy to manage with regular trims every 4-6 weeks. A small amount of product is needed to tame fly-away hair.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 20 minutes
- Products: Smoothing Shine, Hair Spray, and Moisturizer
- Styling Tip: Use your smoothing shine to add a small amount of gloss and to reduce fly-aways.