Catherine Oxenberg Long Straight Hairstyle - Dark Blonde
This two-toned hairdo is blow-waved from root to tip to smooth out the locks for a fab finish. The layers cut around the sides and back allows the darker tones to seep through giving the over-all look contrast. Regular trims is needed every 4-6 weeks to prevent spit ends maintaining a healthy look and feel.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 20 minutes
- Products: Smoothing Shine, Hair Spray, and Moisturizer
- Styling Tip: Use your smoothing shine to add a small amount of gloss and to reduce fly-aways.