Cameron is famous for pulling off very natural and simple hairstyles, and this look from The 2007 MTV Movie Awards is no exception. Her hair length was left at shoulder level and her very ends were layered to add volume to her fine hair. This is a great hairstyle for fine hair as it will give the hair a thicker finish. The hair falling onto the forehead also makes this style perfect for longer faces as it will help to cover the shape of a long face shape.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Square, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30 minutes
- Products: Smoothing Shine and Straightening
- Styling Tip: Use the smoothing shine to reduce frizz add shine to your hair.