Victoria Justice Long Straight Hairstyle - Dark Brunette (Chocolate)
Smooth and simple is the main idea for this style. This brunette mane is left out to fall over the shoulders showing off the blunt cut ends that makes this style easy to maintain with regular trims. This is a great style to frame a round face and will need regular trims to prevent split ends.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 20 minutes
- Products: Smoothing Shine, Hair Spray, and Moisturizer
- Styling Tip: Spray a small amount of hairspray over the top sections to keep the front sections down and flat.