Mischa Barton Long Straight Hairstyle - Light Brunette (Ash)
Only long layers are cut around the sides and front of this mane to lighten the length, making it easy to blow-wave smooth at the roots with a little movement added to the ends for shape and style. This casual hairdo is perfect to frame a round face and needs regular trims every 4-6 weeks to maintain a healthy look and feel.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 20 minutes
- Products: Mousse, Wax, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Use your smoothing shine to add a small amount of gloss and to reduce fly-aways.