Courtney Cox Long Straight Hairstyle - Black
Jagged cut layers through the side and back adds a little movement to the edges of this simple hairstyle. This look is great for those with fine to medium hair looking for a low-fuss hairdo to compliment a long face shape. Regular trims is need every 4-6 weeks to maintain shape and prevent split ends.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 20 minutes
- Products: Smoothing Shine, Hair Spray, and Moisturizer
- Styling Tip: Apply a small amount of smoothing shine to your top sections for shine and hold.