Bella Thorne wowed onlooker when she arrived at the The 16th Annual Young Hollywood Awards without her usual copper ginger tresses. Instead, she walked the red carpet with these lush blonde locks worn out over her shoulders framing her face perfectly. This hairstyle is best suited to compliment a round face and is easy to manage with regular trims to prevent split ends.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, and 31 - 40
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 20 minutes
- Styling Tip: Direct your hair into position while applying the finishing products.