Allison Janney Long Straight Hairstyle - Light Brunette (Chestnut)
Only long subtle layers are cut around the front and edges of these highlighted locks then blow-waved to add a little body to the roots. The long bangs are swept to the side to compliment the face and completes the over-all hairstyle perfectly. Regular trims is needed every 4-6 weeks to prevent split ends.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 20 minutes
- Products: Mousse, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Pull a few strands over from the top and style to the side to create a fringe.