- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Curly
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 20 minutes
- Products: Gel Spray and Smoothing Shine
- Styling Tip: Use your smoothing shine to add a small amount of gloss and to reduce fly-aways.
1 . Apply Gel Spray to Roots
Hold the gel spray no closer than 3 inches from your hair and then evenly mist the gel spray into the roots to create a stronger hold style. Gel spray will hold well and will not look wet or weigh the hair down. Using your gel spray in this fashion will create added hold and a longer lasting style.
2 . Flip Head and Use a Diffuser and Fingers
Tip your head upside down and move the diffuser up to the ends, motioning the diffuser to the scalp in circular movements. Make sure the blow-dryer speed is on low and try not to completely dry the hair off. Leaving a little bit of moisture will allow the hair to dry naturally.
3 . Apply Smoothing Shine
Apply a very small amount of smoothing shine to the palms of your hands and then run it through the mid-lengths and ends of your hair. Be careful not to add any to the roots or a large amount to any section of the hair as smoothing shine can be very heavy on the hair, weighing it down and making it appear oily.