Jessica Alba Long Curly Hairstyle
Jessica opted for a thick mass of curls at the 2006 Teen Choice Awards and looked sensational! Jessica's extra long length was tamed by heavy layers, which were cut through the lengths of her hair, and curls were added to create a full and bouncy style. Regular trims and treatments will keep a curly style like this in great shape.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Curly
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, and 31 - 40
- Height: Short
- Weight: Thin/Average
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Mousse, Lacquer, and Moulding Cream
- Styling Tip: Add your curls to the mid-lengths and the ends of your hair and then separate the curls to create a fuller curl through the ends.