Bridget Marquardt Half Up Long Straight Hairstyle
These long golden locks have subtle layers cut around the edges to lighten the length. The top is teased and pulled back to add height to the crown which makes it best suited for those with round face shapes.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Half Up Long
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, and 31 - 40
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 30 minutes
- Products: Mousse, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Apply your smoothing shine to the top sections and then work it all the way down to the ends to soften this style.