Adele Half Up Long Straight Hairstyle - Dark Blonde (Chestnut)
Adele's highlighted locks were worn half up for the 85th Annual Academy Awards. The roots were teased and the top half pulled back and pinned to the head. The long bangs were left out to frame the face to complete the over-all look magnificently.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Half Up Long
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30 minutes
- Products: Smoothing Shine, Hair Spray, and Moisturizer
- Styling Tip: Teasing at the roots of the hair will help to create body and volume.