Teresa Palmer let her gorgeous locks out at the world premiere of Bedtime Stories. Her honey blonde do was left to flow over one shoulder to show off the long layers that were cut through the edges to give her ends movement and a weightless finish. This easy-to-manage style is perfect for those with fine to medium hair types.
- Hair Category: Casual
- Hair Length: Half Up Long
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, and 31 - 40
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Mousse, Wax, Smoothing Shine, and Lacquer
- Styling Tip: Direct your hair into position while applying the finishing products.