- Hair Category: Alternative
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 20 minutes
- Products: Hair Spray and Moulding Cream
- Styling Tip: Let the products dry naturally into your hair to create better hold.
1 . Style the Back Out Using Moulding Cream
Using moulding cream and your fingers grab the mid-lengths of your hair and then drag it out and upwards for a full and messy result.
2 . Style Sides Out Using Moulding Cream
To get your sides to sit out, apply a small amount of moulding cream to your fingertips and then working mainly on the ends, pinch them while dragging the hair in an out and upwards motion. The more moulding cream and the more pinching that you apply, the more textured and pasty the result.
3 . Spike Top Using Moulding Cream
Apply moulding cream to your fingertips, then grab a small section of hair and rub the moulding cream into the roots before twisting and pulling your hair upwards. For messier spikes, use a generous amount of moulding cream while twisting your hair in different directions.
4 . Apply Hairspray
To finish, apply a minimal amount of hairspray from an arms length distance to the top, sides and back. Take care not to use too much or you will end up with a white, flaky residue which looks like dandruff.