Short Straight Alternative Hairstyle (Auburn)
This is a very sassy style which can be easily re-created with a little wax and some creativity. The hair has been razor cut all over to create this full, flicked, textured 'do and the bangs have been razor cut and swept to one side to give this look a textured feel all over. This style will work best on medium to thick hair types. The Sides: have been razor cut and thinned out to give the top all the volume and the ends all the texture. The Back: has also been razor cut and thinned out to create these full, flicked out edges.
- Hair Category: Alternative
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Round, Oval, Square, Heart, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, and 31 - 40
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 30 minutes
- Products: Wax, Sculpture Lotion, Smoothing Shine, Hair Spray, and Moisturizer
- Styling Tip: Fluff the styling products into the ends of your hair and pinch as you go to create textured edges.