Fantasia Barrino's hairstyle blended in with the red carpet at the "American Idol" Season 7 Grand Finale. Not only was her color a head turner, but the style was definitely noticed with its asymmetric shape. To achieve the look, one side was cut short to above the jaw line while the opposite side was cut long and wispy to tickle the shoulder. This is a wild style and is definitely not for the faint hearted.
- Hair Category: Alternative
- Hair Length: Short
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Triangular
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
- Age: Under 21 and 21 - 30
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 30 minutes
- Products: Smoothing Shine, Lacquer, Straightening, and Moulding Cream
Use your finishing products to smooth down the ends and direct your hair into place.