Medium Straight Alternative Hairstyle
This flamboyant hairdo is only for the brave and best suited for those looking for a hairstyle with angled layers, and asymmetric lines. The back is blunt cut across the nape, with layers cut through to the sides angling down the right side and blunt cut on the left to create and uneven and bold shape. The bold colors used all over is enough to turn heads and should only be done professionally.
- Hair Category: Alternative
- Hair Length: Medium
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, and 31 - 40
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 30 minutes
- Products: Mousse, Wax, and Lacquer
- Styling Tip: Tease the top sections up and pin your hair back for volume and hold.