Dolly looked very happy to be at the 38th Annual Songwriter's Hall Of Fame Ceremony and made quite an impression with this great 'do. Her hair length was left to fall just past her shoulders and her hair was heavily layered to create lots of movement. To finish, the top of her hair was pinned up to keep her hair off her face and to define her bangs.
- Hair Category: Alternative
- Hair Length: Medium
- Hair Elasticity: Straight
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, Heart, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average
- Glasses: Suits with and without
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Smoothing Shine, Hair Spray, and Straightening
- Styling Tip: Pin your top back, leaving your bangs to fall onto your forehead.