Gwen Stefani Alternative Straight Updo Hairstyle
Gwen is never shy about trying out daring new styles, and this look from the 2006 Billboard Music Awards is no exception. Her sides were smoothly pulled back for a slick finish and her top section was swirled up high into a thick roll which wrapped around until her hair became a feature at the center of her head. This hairstyle is the perfect style for those after a look with edge and a professional stylist is recommended to create as it could be quite tricky.
- Hair Category: Alternative
- Hair Length: Long
- Hair Elasticity: Wavy
- Gender: Women
- Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, Heart, and Diamond
- Hair Density: Thin/Medium/Thick
- Hair Texture: Fine/Medium/Coarse
- Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
- Height: Any
- Weight: Thin/Average/Large
- Glasses: Without glasses suits best
- Styling Time: 30+ minutes
- Products: Mousse, Wax, Sculpture Lotion, and Hair Spray
- Styling Tip: Allow your stylist one and a half hours of time for hot roller setting, curl forming and pinning.