This bold 'do is cut short through the back and sides, blending into the top which is layered and left long enough to be blow-dried back for smooth finish. This hairstyle is perfect for those who are still stuck in the 1950's and missing the high-tops packed with product.
Read more about this hairstyle...
Face Shape: round,oval,heart,triangular
Hair Density: Medium/Thick
Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
Age: 31 - 40 and 41 - 50
Styling Time: 20 minutes
Styling Tip: Use your finishing products to smooth down the ends and direct your hair into place.
Styling Products: Hair Spray, Straightener Product, and Moulding Cream
1. Apply Straightening Balm
2. Use a Medium Radial Brush
3. Blow-dry the Top Section Back
4. Tease Hair
5. Style Hair Down at the Back Using Moulding Cream
6. Style Sides Behind Ear Using Moulding Cream
7. Lift Roots Using Moulding Cream
8. Smooth the Top Back Using Moulding Cream
9. Apply Hairspray