The layers all over are jagged or razor cut to keep the edges light and wispy. The crown is cut shorter to allow height and texture which makes this hairstyle great for the brave and bold. A little wax or moulding gum is needed to style this look.
Read more about this hairstyle...
Face Shape: round,oval,heart,triangular
Hair Density: Thin/Medium
Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, and 31 - 40
Styling Time: 10 minutes
Styling Tip: Use your finishing products to smooth down the ends and direct your hair into place.
Styling Products: Hair Spray and Moulding Cream
1. Style Hair Down at the Back Using Moulding Cream
2. Style Sides Down Using Moulding Cream
3. Flatten the Top Using Moulding Cream
4. Use Moulding Cream for Texture
5. Lift Roots Using Moulding Cream
6. Apply Hairspray