Robert Pattinson wowed the crowd with his weird and wacky hairdo at the world premiere of Twilight. The back layers were graduated up to medium length layers, jagged-cut through the top to achieve a textured finish. Wispy strands were cut to fall on his face and soften his look. This hai...
Read more about this hairstyle...
Face Shape: oval,oblong,square,diamond
Hair Density: Thin/Medium
Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
Styling Time: 10 minutes
Styling Tip: Flip your head upside down and mess your hair to add extra body.
Styling Products: Mousse, Lacquer, and Moulding Cream
1. Apply Mousse
2. Use a Blow-dryer and Fingers to Dry Your Hair Off
3. Tease Hair
4. Part to the Left
5. Style the Back Out Using Moulding Cream
6. Style Sides Out Using Moulding Cream
7. Use Moulding Cream for Texture
8. Lift Roots Using Moulding Cream
9. Apply Lacquer