The main idea for this funky 'do is height and wispy edges. The ends all over are jagged cut or razor cut to achieve maximum texture which makes it easy to style high and flat with a little product. This look is best suited for those with fine to medium hair types.
Read more about this hairstyle...
Face Shape: round,oval,heart,triangular
Hair Density: Thin/Medium
Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, and 31 - 40
Styling Time: 10 minutes
Styling Tip: Use your fingers to pinch the moulding cream through to create this textured finish.
Styling Products: Hair Spray and Moulding Cream
1. Style Hair Down at the Back Using Moulding Cream
2. Style Sides Down Using Moulding Cream
3. Style Bangs Forward Using Moulding Cream
4. Use Moulding Cream for Texture
5. Lift Roots Using Moulding Cream
6. Apply Hairspray