The back and sides of this hairstyle is tapered into the face and head with jagged cut layers through the top styled over to the side for a fun and fancy feel. The bangs are swept to the side to soften the face and completes the over-all 'do brilliantly. Product is needed to create this look.
Read more about this hairstyle...
Face Shape: round,oval,oblong,heart,diamond
Hair Density: Medium
Hair Texture: Fine
Age: 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
Styling Time: 20 minutes
Styling Tip: Use wax to twist the ends out and add texture.
Styling Products: Gel Spray, Wax, Hair Spray, and Moulding Cream
1. Apply Gel Spray to Roots
2. Part to the Left
3. Use a Small Radial Brush
4. Use a Blow-dryer and Fingers to Dry Hair Messy
5. Use a Blow-dryer to Kick Out the Back
6. Use a Blow-dryer to Kick Out the Sides
7. Blow-dry the Crown
8. Blow-dry Bangs Forward to the Right
9. Tease Hair
10. Lift Roots Using Moulding Cream
11. Use Moulding Cream for Texture
12. Style Sides Messy Using Wax
13. Style Side Behind Ear
14. Softly Flick Sides Using Moulding Cream
15. Apply Hairspray