Razor cut layers all through this mane allows the soft flicks to sit perfectly to compliment a long face shape and enhances the highlights added all over for contrast. This fancy hairdo is easy to re-create with the right tools and products and is perfect for any occasion.
Read more about this hairstyle...
Face Shape: oval,oblong,square,heart,diamond
Hair Density: Thin/Medium
Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
Age: 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
Styling Time: 30 minutes
Styling Tip: Piece the ends out at the front to create this textured style.
Styling Products: Mousse, Wax, and Hair Spray
1. Apply Mousse
2. Use a Small Radial Brush
3. Use a Blow-dryer to Kick Out the Back
4. Use a Blow-dryer to Kick Out the Sides
5. Blow-dry the Crown
6. Blow-dry Bangs Forward to the Right
7. Softly Flick Sides Using Wax
8. Piece the Ends Using Wax
9. Style Bangs to the Right Using Wax
10. Apply Hairspray