The back of this hairdo is graduated up the back for shape with angled layers through the sides and front blending in to create this asymmetric look which is great for those looking for a style with attitude. Curls are added all over to give this hairstyle plenty of boost and body for a brilliant...
Read more about this hairstyle...
Face Shape: oval,oblong,square,diamond
Hair Density: Thin/Medium
Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
Styling Time: 30+ minutes
Styling Tip: To keep this style full and textured at all times spritz some extra hairspray for added hold.
Styling Products: Mousse, Wax, and Hair Spray
1. Apply Mousse
2. Use a Blow-dryer and Fingers to Dry Your Hair Off
3. Use a Medium Curling Iron
4. Use a Curling Iron to Curl the Back
5. Use a Curling Iron on the Front and Sides
6. Blow-dry Bangs Forward to the Left
7. Tease Hair
8. Piece the Ends Using Wax
9. Style Bangs to the Left Using Wax
10. Apply Hairspray