At the 2008 MTV Movie Awards guests reeled over Paris Hilton's dress, make-up, and of course her hair. Its blonde asymmetrical shape has become a trade mark that never tires her fans. It was styled in large waves through the ends, and it's a look that almost makes her appear innocent.
Read more about this hairstyle...
Face Shape: oval,oblong,square,diamond
Hair Density: Thin/Medium
Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
Styling Time: 30+ minutes
Styling Tip: Using products with strong hold will help to keep this style in place.
Styling Products: Mousse, Wax, Smoothing Shine, and Lacquer
1. Apply Mousse
2. Part to the Right
3. Use a Medium Radial Brush
4. Use a Blow-dryer to Kick Out the Back
5. Use a Blow-dryer to Kick Out the Sides
6. Blow-dry Hair Under to the Left
7. Blow-dry the Top Under to the Right
8. Use a Medium Curling Iron
9. Curl Mid-lengths and Ends with a Curling Iron
10. Wax the Back of Hair Out
11. Softly Flick Sides Using Wax
12. Piece the Ends Using Wax
13. Apply Smoothing Shine
14. Apply Lacquer