Katy Perry stunned onlookers with her classic hairstyle at Clive Davis' Pre-Grammy Gala. Her medium length 'do was dressed in large waves to create a movement and body through the edges. This style is easy to re-create with rollers and needs strong lacquer for hold.
Read more about this hairstyle...
Face Shape: oval,oblong,square,diamond
Hair Density: Medium/Thick
Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
Styling Time: 30+ minutes
Styling Tip: Using products with strong hold will help to keep this style in place.
Styling Products: Mousse, Wax, Smoothing Shine, and Lacquer
1. Apply Mousse
2. Part to the Left
3. Use a Medium Radial Brush
4. Blow-dry the Back Under
5. Blow-dry the Sides Under
6. Blow-dry Hair Under to the Right
7. Blow-dry the Top Under to the Left
8. Use Medium Hot Rollers
9. Apply Hot Rollers Through the Back
10. Apply Hot Rollers to the Side
11. Piece the Ends Using Wax
12. Style Bangs Up and to the Right Using Wax
13. Apply Smoothing Shine
14. Apply Lacquer