This blonde mane is blow-dried to add body to the roots while the rest of the hair has been waved for texture and bounce. The grown out bangs are styled to the side to soften the face and completes the over-all look magnificently. Product is needed to twist out the ends for some added texture.
Read more about this hairstyle...
Face Shape: oval,oblong,heart,diamond
Hair Density: Medium
Hair Texture: Medium
Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
Styling Time: 20 minutes
Styling Tip: Curl the hair away from the face to achieve this look.
Styling Products: Moulding Cream
1. Apply Gel Spray to Roots
2. Part to the Right
3. Use a Medium Radial Brush
4. Use a Blow-dryer to Kick Out the Back
5. Use a Blow-dryer to Kick Out the Sides
6. Blow-dry the Crown
7. Blow-dry and Flick Left Side
8. Use a Large Curling Iron
9. Curl Mid-lengths and Ends with a Curling Iron
10. Scrunch Moulding Cream Through Hair with Fingers