This medium copper bob haircut is blow-straightened perfectly to smooth down the top while the ends are slightly turned under for a fabulous finish. The long layered bangs are worn down to frame the eyes and temples and complete the overall look brilliantly. Regular trims are needed to maintain t...
Read more about this hairstyle...
Face Shape: round,oval,oblong,heart,diamond,triangular
Hair Density: Medium
Hair Texture: Fine
Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
Styling Time: 10 minutes
Styling Tip: Use a round brush to blow dry this 'do into place.
Styling Products: Gel Spray and Moulding Cream
1. Apply Gel Spray to Roots
2. Part the Middle
3. Use a Medium Radial Brush
4. Blow-dry the Back Under
5. Blow-dry the Sides Under
6. Blow-dry the Crown
7. Blow-dry Bangs Forward
8. Lift Roots Using Moulding Cream
9. Style Bangs Forward Using Moulding Cream
10. Style the Right Side Forward and Wispy Using Moulding Cream
11. Style the Left Side Forward and Wispy Using Moulding Cream