Bouncy corkscrew curls are added to the these locks to give this casual hairstyle volume and movement. The top is parted on the side and with the body and volume, this 'do is great to frame a long or angular face. Product is needed for hold and shine and regular trims will help prevent split ends...
Read more about this hairstyle...
Face Shape: oval,oblong,heart,diamond,triangular
Hair Density: Medium
Hair Texture: Medium
Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
Styling Time: 20 minutes
Styling Tip: Scrunch gel spray through the curls to set and hold this look.
Styling Products: Gel Spray, Hair Spray, and Moulding Cream
1. Apply Gel Spray to Roots
2. Scrunch Hair Dry with a Diffuser and Fingers
3. Part to the Right
4. Use a Large Radial Brush
5. Blow-dry Bangs to the Right
6. Use Large Hot Rollers
7. Apply Hot Rollers Vertically to the Side
8. Apply Hot Rollers Vertically in the Back
9. Apply Hot Rollers to Bangs
10. Scrunch Hair Using Moulding Cream and Fingers
11. Apply Hairspray