Jennifer made her way into the 2007 Movies Rock Event looking elegant with her graceful hairstyle. Her length was cut to one length and short to long layers were cut through her back and sides to create body and bounce for her style. Shorter layers were also added through her top section for adde...
Read more about this hairstyle...
Face Shape: oval,oblong,square,diamond
Hair Density: Medium/Thick
Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
Styling Time: 30+ minutes
Styling Tip: Use the moulding cream to define your curls and add lacquer for extra hold.
Styling Products: Mousse, Smoothing Shine, Lacquer, Moisturizer, and Moulding Cream
1. Apply Moisturizer
2. Apply Mousse
3. Part to the Right
4. Use a Large Radial Brush
5. Use a Blow-dryer to Kick Out the Back
6. Use a Blow-dryer to Kick Out the Sides
7. Use a Small Curling Iron
8. Use a Curling Iron to Curl the Back
9. Use a Curling Iron on the Front and Sides
10. Piece the Ends Using Moulding Cream
11. Style Hair Back and to the Left with Fingers and Moulding Cream
12. Lift Roots Using Moulding Cream
13. Tease Hair
14. Apply Smoothing Shine
15. Apply Lacquer