Wicked waves through the mid-lengths to the ends of this hairstyle add shape and movement. It's a great style for those wanting something fun! The layers through the back and sides, graduating down to the edges, create a stunning shape.
Read more about this hairstyle...
Face Shape: oval,oblong,square,diamond
Hair Density: Medium/Thick
Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
Styling Time: 30+ minutes
Styling Tip: Pinch and twist your ends out with the wax to create this simple flick.
Styling Products: Mousse, Wax, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
1. Apply Mousse
2. Part to the Right
3. Use a Medium Radial Brush
4. Use a Blow-dryer to Kick Out the Back
5. Use a Blow-dryer to Kick Out the Sides
6. Blow-dry Hair Under to the Left
7. Blow-dry the Top Under to the Right
8. Use a Medium Curling Iron
9. Use a Curling Iron to Curl the Back
10. Curl Mid-lengths and Ends with a Curling Iron
11. Piece the Ends Using Wax
12. Lift Roots Using Wax
13. Apply Smoothing Shine
14. Apply Hairspray