These strawberry blonde tresses are layered all through the back and sides to maintain a versatile style that is easy to manage with regular trims every 4-6 weeks. A braid is added on each side and pulled back as a headband to add wow-factor to this elegant 'do and completes the over-all style ma...
Read more about this hairstyle...
Face Shape: round,oval,oblong,square,heart,diamond,triangular
Hair Density: Medium
Hair Texture: Medium
Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, and 31 - 40
Styling Time: 30 minutes
Styling Tip: Use moulding cream to tame loose ends that poke through the braids and to style the ends.
Styling Products: Mousse and Sculpture Lotion
1. Apply Mousse
2. Use a Blow-dryer and Fingers to Dry Hair Messy
3. Finger Dry the Back with Blow-dryer
4. Part the Middle
5. Use Large Hot Rollers
6. Apply Sculpture Lotion
7. Apply Hot Rollers Vertically in the Back
8. Apply Hot Rollers Vertically to the Side
9. Scrunch Moulding Cream Through Hair with Fingers